The SOI 21 Covenant
SOI 21 seeks to mobilize a radical company of sons and daughters of Issachar who understand the power of covenant. And who desire to live it out passionately. They long to be Covenanters, first and foremost with God, and then with each other. Fierce lovers and tender warriors for the sake of the greatest Cause in history – the fulfillment of God’s deepest desire, the salvation of the nations and peoples of the earth.
The SOI 21 Covenant. It’s not a commitment; it’s a covenant. It’s not a discipline; it’s a devotion. It’s not just a purpose; it’s a passion. It’s a covenant that sons and daughters of Issachar make with God to be impassioned with that which most impassions His heart.
Would you make such a covenant with the Lord? If so, embrace with us…
The Passions of the SOI Covenanter
- Be passionate about God. “Love God with all you’ve got!”
- Be passionate about one another. “Love each other fiercely and tenderly, like Jesus!”
- Be passionate about the lost. “Radically love the lost into loving Jesus radically!”
- Be passionate about prayer. “Make your life a heart cry!”
Pray daily for Revival and Spiritual Awakening.
Pray weekly for Revival and Spiritual Awakening with your Covenant Community.
Fast and pray the first Friday of each month for Revival and Spiritual Awakening.
- Be passionate about your generation. “Understand the times and know what to do!”
- Be passionate about America and our Civilization. “Get God’s heart and grasp God’s purpose!”
- Be passionate about Israel and the Jewish people. “Remember the apple of God’s eye!”
- Be passionate about the great battles of our time. “Contend for the truth in the clash of worldviews and civilizations!”
- Be passionate about the Great Commission. “Pray…Give…Go…as God leads!”